Kohler Engines is offering a new promotion for its Rental Partner program at the Rental Show in Las Vegas this week. Current rental partners and new partners who sign up at the show will receive a $150 rebate if they spend $500 or more on equipment powered by Kohler, or a $50 rebate if they spend $499 or less on equipment powered by Kohler. A 10-percent discount is being offered for online orders.
The rebates are only valid on equipment purchased between Feb. 10 and 13, and rebate requests must include the rebate form available at Kohler’s booth, plus proof of purchase. Requests must be postmarked by Feb. 27.
“At Kohler, we’re not just ansupplier, we’re a partner to the rental yard owner,” said Justin Blount, director of marketing for Kohler Engines. “We understand each customer’s business and develop customized programs to help them be more efficient and more profitable.”
Kohler Engines Rental Partners receive additional benefits besides the rebates, such as:
- Special discounts on maintenance parts and engines;
- $50 rebate for replacing a competitive single-cylinder engine with a new Kohler Command Pro engine (CH270, CH395, CH440);
- Free online access to service literature, warranty claims and marketing materials;
- Online access to illustrated parts lists;
- Fast parts delivery with online ordering system.