- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
It’s hurricane season and as the possibility of wide-scale power outages intensifies, rental companies need to know what to do to prepare. Companies of all kinds are realizing the need to be prepared in case of a natural disaster that could be costly should it cause a major interruption to their business. Rental companies have to be ready, not only to make sure their own businesses are secure and prepared to be up and running in case of a major storm, but they need to have a plan to make sure their customers are protected in case of disaster with all necessary contingency plans in place. RER assembles a panel of experts to offer insights gained from experience.
You will learn:
- How to work with customers to craft a power plan
- The key questions to ask and the right bases to cover
- How to define a course of action long before disaster strikes