Morbark continues to aggressively expand its dealer network, adding six new dealers since late 2010, as well as expanding the territories of several existing dealers. New dealers signed in the past year, and the territories they serve, include:
- Columbus Equipment Co., Ohio (tree care products)
- Bartlett Manufacturing, eastern Michigan (tree care products)
- White Star Machinery, Oklahoma (tree care products)
- Fabick Caterpillar, eastern Missouri and southern Illinois (tree care, forestry and recycling products)
- Schmidt Equipment, Massachusetts and Rhode Island (tree care, forestry and recycling products)
- Elliott and Frantz, Maryland and Delaware (tree care, forestry and recycling products)
Current full-line dealer, Doggett Machinery Services, recently expanded its territory to include the state of Texas (with the exception of Bowie and Cass counties). The expansion added Texas to its already-established territory of the state of Louisiana. In addition, Newtown Power, long-time Morbark tree care products dealer in certain Connecticut counties, expanded its territory to cover the entire state of Connecticut.
“Our goal is to have the industry’s best customer support, delivered locally by knowledgeable and reputable local dealers,” said John Foote, vice president of sales & marketing for Morbark. “To accomplish this goal we set high standards and work to continuously improve our processes assisting our dealers in delivering an exceptional sales experience, as well as superior equipment service and parts availability.”
The Morbark dealer network, which has grown to more than 65 dealers and more than 150 locations throughout North America, serves to improve customer service, equipment service, and support.
For more information, visit www.morbark.com.Morbark, based in Winn, Mich., manufactures high-performance equipment for the forestry, recycling, tree care, and sawmill markets. The company produces a full line of Chiparvestors, flails, whole-tree chippers, brush chippers and grinders.