The Lincoln Electric Co. last week launched its Industrial Summer Stimulus Package. Customers purchasing qualified new equipment models can receive a rebate check from $200 to $2,500.
Eligible products and rebate levels include:
• LN-25 PRO wire feeder: $200 rebate
• CV-305/LF-72 Ready Pak welder/wire feeder package: $350 rebate
• CV-400/LF-72 Ready Pak welder/wire feeder package: $350 rebate
• Invertec V-310T AC/DC One-Pak TIG welder package: $900 rebate
• Vantage 300 (Kubota) engine driven welder/generator: $1,000 rebate
• Vantage 400 (Kubota) engine driven welder/generator: $1,550 rebate
• Air Vantage 500 (Kubota) engine driven welder/generator: $2,500 rebate
Products must be new and purchased from an authorized Lincoln Electric distributor between May 26 and Sept. 4, 2009. Visit http://lincolnelectric.com/weldingstimulus/ for more information or to download the rebate redemption form.
Lincoln Electric, headquartered in Cleveland, designs, develops and manufactures arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, fume extraction equipment, and plasma- and oxyfuel-cutting equipment.