Fourth generation family-owned and operated Danuser is celebrating 100 years in business in 2010.
Danuser was founded by Kaspar Berry (K.B.) Danuser in 1910 in Fulton, Mo. He developed his first “farm wagon” in 1905 in his shop, which is still part of the Danuser plant.
The company makes a variety of attachments for agricultural and industrial machines, manufactures original equipment and component parts for other manufacturers, and recoil reduction devices to mount on the stock end of shotguns and rifles.