Allen Engineering Corp. recently appointed Tim Duty as the new service manager for the company. He is responsible for managing all equipment service and support activities for AEC dealers and rental centers, as well as the training and support of all personnel at the network of Allen Factory Authorized Service Centers. He also serves as the regional sales manager for the Southeast.
Duty has been with the company for more than 20 years, starting out in the manufacturing area. He most recently served as production manager.
In other news, Allen Engineering Corp. recognized its 2009 high performance dealers during the recent World of Concrete in Las Vegas. Allen’s 2009 high performance dealers are as follows:
Dealers with 25+ Locations – North America
• CMC Construction Services – Houston
• HD Supply/White Cap Construction Supply – Costa Mesa, Calif.
Dealers with 5 to 24 Locations – North America
• Admar Supply Company – Rochester, N.Y.
• Goedecke – St. Louis, Mo.
• Carter Waters Construction Materials – Kansas City, Mo.
• Carroll Distributing and Construction Supply – Ottumwa, Iowa
Dealers with 1 to 4 Locations – North America
• Interconex, Inc. – Davies, Fla.
• Advanced Concrete Technologies – Lancaster, Pa.
• Independent Equipment Corp. – MineolConquip Technologies,
• ab Lin-Pro – Gothenburg, Sweden
• Allen Buildwell Private Ltd. – Mumbai, India
• Speedcrete,C.P. Ltd – Salisbury, Wiltshire United Kingdom
• Ancon Beton Pty. Ltd - Glenside, SA, Australia
Allen Engineering Corp. is headquartered in Paragould, Ark. It designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets concrete equipment under two different brands. For more information, visit www.alleneng.com.