Toyota Material Handling has added 11 dealers to its existing 15 Toyota Aichi dealer network, giving it 26 dealers for Aichi Aerial Work Platform products. Aichi, a Toyota Industries Co., carries a product line of scissorlifts, crawler and wheeled-boom lifts designed to meet a wide range of indoor and outdoor needs.
“The new dealers were chosen to support the existing Aichi dealer base based on their proven ability to provide local businesses with the high service and support levels customers expect from Toyota,” said Brett Wood, president of TMHU. “As the new business climate continues to recover in the upcoming months, Toyota is committed to offering the construction market and other industries quality AWP products that meet their customers’ demands.”
By nearly doubling the dealer network, Toyota enhances its ability to provide coverage across the United States. Toyota and Aichi, conscious of the current economy, are both accustomed to long-term incremental growth and plan to continue that strategy to grow U.S. sales in the future, meeting its market share goals.
The new Toyota Aichi dealers are:
• Bell Fork Lift, Clinton Township, Mich.
• Conger Toyotalift of Green Bay, Wis.
• Florida Lift Systems, Orlando, Fla.
• Hupp ToyotaLift, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
• Lift Truck Supply, Tyler, Texas
• Mid Columbia Forklift, Yakima, Wash.
• Shoppa’s Mid America LLC, Kansas City, Mo.
• Southern States Toyotalift, Jacksonville, Fla.
• Toyota-Lift of Minnesota, Brooklyn Park, Minn.
• Vesco Toyotalift, Hickory, N.C.
• Westquip Inc., Oklahoma City, Okla.
Toyota Material Handling is based in Irvine, Calif.