Point-of-Rental Systems kicks off its fall regional training seminars this week with seminars scheduled in both Seattle and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Trainers with practical rental experience will teach participants how to maximize the benefits of their Point-of-Rental Systems rental management software.
The company offers three different one-day seminars including Operational Development, Accounting, and Crystal Reports. Details of subjects covered in each session can be found at www.point-of-rental.com under Quick Links, then Regional Training.
The cost of each regional training session is $185 for the first registrant and $150 for each additional person or additional seminars. Late registrations received within 30 days of the seminar date will be $215 for the first registrant and $180 for each additional person or additional seminar. Participants who sign up for all three seminars in Dallas will receive the third day free.
If a training session is not currently offered in your region, Point-of-Rental will schedule a seminar if a minimum of 10 people guarantee attendance. Private on-site company training is also available.
The following cities and topics are currently scheduled:
- Oct. 11 – Operational Development, Seattle
- Oct. 12 – Operational Development, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Oct. 25 – Operational Development, Dallas
- Oct. 26 – Crystal Reports, Dallas
- Oct. 27 – Accounting, Dallas
- Feb. 5, 2012 – Operational Development, New Orleans
- Feb. 22, 2012 – Operational Development, Los Angeles
- July 19, 2012 – Operational Development, Orlando, Fla.