During the recent “Skid Steer Revolution” small-platform skid steer launch event held March 6-8, in Savannah, Ga., JCB recognized several North American dealerships as “Dealers of Excellence.” In addition, JCB recognized three dealerships for their outstanding achievements during 2011.
JCB determines the recipients of its North American Dealer of Excellence awards based on the following criteria: market share; retail performance vs. goal; parts SOE; parts sales improvement; sales and service training; and dealer development and re-branding. Each of the six top-performing dealerships was named a “Dealer of Excellence.”
Recipients of JCB’s 2011 "Dealer of Excellence" Awards include:
- Liftech JCB (Syracuse, Lancaster, Rochester, Vestal and Schenectady, N.Y.; Burlington, Vt.; and Bloomfield, Conn.)
- YES JCB(Milwaukee and Madison, Wis.)
- Walsh JCB (Prospect and Ebensburg, Pa.)
- JCB of Georgia (Pooler, Kennesaw and Augusta, Ga.)
- Harvey and Company (St. John’s and Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada)
- Earthborne (Warrington, Pa.)
In addition to presenting the Dealer of Excellence awards, JCB also recognized the following dealerships for their outstanding achievements:
- AES JCB, Best Agricultural Dealer (Sabina and Shreve, Ohio)
- Dougherty JCB, Most Improved Dealer (Greenville, Charleston and Columbia, S.C.; Raleigh, Greenville and Greensboro, N.C.)
- Northland JCB, Best New Dealer (Wilmington, Shrewsbury and Stoughton, Mass.; Lewiston, Maine; and Concord, N.H.)
“Our JCB dealers are such an important piece of our business and are the best at what they do,” said Van Clarkson, vice president of sales for JCB North America. “It’s exciting to see them achieve such high levels of growth and success during 2011. With the recent launch of the full line of revolutionary JCB skid steers, we look forward to even greater success from our dealers in 2012."
JCB manufactures more than 300 different machines including backhoe loaders; Loadall telescopic handlers; tracked and wheeled excavators; wheeled loading shovels; articulated dump trucks; rough-terrain forklifts; mini excavators; robot skid-steer loaders and JCB Vibromax compaction equipment.