Hyster Co. recently honored its top-performing dealers with its Dealer of Distinction award. The 2009 award-winning celebration, held in Cleveland, marked the 16th year that Hyster has honored its dealers for their industry-leading level of performance in all areas of the materials handling business.
“Over the last 16 years, Hyster Company’s Dealer of Distinction Awards Program has recognized the significant contribution our dealers have made in achieving our distribution goals and objectives,” said Don Chance, president of sales for NACCO Materials Handling Group. “Hyster is proud of these leading dealers and the key role they play within our distribution network. Their quality of service and the consistency in which they exceed the expectations of our end user customers make them an integral component of our success.”
To become a Dealer of Distinction, dealers must reach elevated goals in customer satisfaction, dealer performance, general management, truck sales, short-term rental, training, aftermarket sales, and parts and service operations.
Recipients of the Dealer of Distinction award include:
• Arnold Machinery Company - Utah
• Deep South Equipment Company
• Equipco Division Phillips Corp.
• MH Equipment Company – Illinois Division
• MH Equipment Company – Iowa Division
• Papé Material Handling – Portland Division
• Papé Material Handling – Eugene Division
• Papé Material Handling – Central Washington Division
• Papé Material Handling – Spokane Division
• Sellers Equipment
Based in Greenville, N.C., Hyster Co. is a leading worldwide lift truck designer and manufacturer. Hyster is an operating division of NACCO Materials Handling Group.