PARK RIDGE, N.J. — Hertz Equipment Rental Corp. is introducing HERC 360 – Fully Equipped, a companywide expansion of its technology-driven, project management and customer support services. The suite of services provides end-to-end solutions for planning, renting, managing, maintaining and customizing equipment rental needs.
The customer-service enhancements include:
- E-Services Program, an online fleet management platform that assists customers in managing their equipment with real-time fleet usage reports and telematics data;
- Fleet Planning and Consultation: Experienced industry professionals work with customers to ensure they have the right tool for their job, maximizing operation efficiencies;
- Asset management: Providing customers with a single contact for ongoing, daily assistance for the duration of any project;
- Asset Locator/Telematics: HERC provides equipment tracking and usage details to assist in monitoring equipment utilization, performance and safety;
- On-Site Support: HERC provides dedicated personnel and onsite equipment for immediate use;
- Customized Product Configuration: Working with HERC project experts, equipment is custom fit for job specifications;
- Maintenance Service: HERC managed maintenance compliance for all of its customers’ fleet – rented or owned.
“Over the past year, HERC has been aggressively expanding our footprint and offerings in a wide variety of markets globally,” said HERC president Lois Boyd. “Whether planning a plant turnaround or large-scale construction project, HERC’s hands-on, consultancy-based approach ensures that we’re a total solution provider during each phase of a project.”
Since 2010, HERC has acquired 10 businesses to tap into the industrial, pump and power, and entertainment markets. Acquisitions include DW Pumps, a pump rental specialist in Northern California; Delta Rigging, a specialty equipment rental provider to the offshore oil and gas industry; and Cinelease, which provides lighting rental equipment to the film and television production industries.
HERC said it expects revenue to increase 15 percent in 2012. Its non-residential construction revenue grew by double digits in the first quarter of 2012.
Based in Park Ridge, N.J., HERC is No. 4 on the RER 100.