Canadian Rental Service magazine recently named the first recipient of its Rental Operator of the Year award. Robertson Rent-All won the inaugural ROOTY award, presented March 7 at the 2012 Canadian Rental Mart.
Going forward, the ROOTY will be presented at each Canadian Rental Mart to a Canadian rental company that has demonstrated outstanding success, innovation and commitment to safety over the prior two years. It will be presented to company representatives in a special ceremony on the floor of the Rental Mart, at the Canadian Rental Service booth. Any Canadian rental operator, from any sector, may be nominated, including operators from the equipment rental and event/party rental sectors. A panel of five industry leaders will judge the awards according to the following criteria:
- Business growth
- Professional image
- Attractive showroom/yard
- Satisfied customers
- Community participation
- New product offerings
- New business models
- Creative marketing and sales efforts
- Investment in maintenance and product upgrades
- Contributions to industry advancement and education
- Commitment to training customers in safe use of products
- Commitment to safety training for employees
- Offering safe products and safety devices
- Investment in proper insurance coverage
- Commitment to environmental protection
Tonominate a company for the ROOTY, visit www.canadianrentalmart.com and select the nomination tab.
CanadianRental Mart is Canada‚Äôs only national trade show for equipment and party rental operators. It takes place on even years in Toronto. The show is owned by Annex Publishing, publishers of Canadian Rental Service magazine.