Moline, Ill.-based American Rental Association last week announced the names of members who won election to its board of directors for 2007. They are:
- Incoming president-elect: John Crabbe, Jr., CERP, president of Vermont Tent Co., South Burlington, Vt. Crabbe served on the ARA board from 2002-2005 as party & event special interest group chair.
- Associate member director-elect: Howard Heller, president of M & R Sales, Murray Hill, N.J.
- Region two director-elect: David VanDenburgh, president of Adams Rental & Sales, Trenton, N.J.
- Region three director-elect: Patsy Fulcher, CEO of Country-Aire Rental, Havelock, N.C.
- Region nine director-elect: Ted Cook, vice president of Ventura Rental Center, Ventura, Calif.
In addition, Ronald Jackson, president of Greeley, Colo.-based All Purpose Rental & Sales, was named by president-elect Stan Crumbaugh to a three-year term on the board as general tool special interest group chair. Region one director Michael Flesher of Taylor Rental Center, Vestal, N.Y., and construction special interest group chair Hal Roe of Bradley Rentals in Cleveland, Tenn., were also appointed by Crumbaugh to serve on the 2007-2008 executive committee. The new board members will begin their terms in February 2007 at the conclusion of The Rental Show in Atlanta. At that time, the following directors will complete their terms on the board: Dennis Von Ruden, associate member director; Joseph Mihalko, region two director; Buddy Stubbs, region three director; Paul Schlerf, region nine director; and Andy Cooke, general tool special interest group chair.