RCC Associates, a general contractor based in Deerefield Beach, Fla., last week said it has so far been awarded 13 new projects to start 2009.
The company, which specializes in high-end retailers and restaurants, has been awarded the following projects:
• O'Charley's in Orlando, Fla.
• Wal-Mart in Largo, Fla.
• Stonewall Library in Sunrise, Fla.
• Buffalo Wings & Rings in Coconut Creek, Fla.
• Sunglass Hut in Jacksonville, Fla.
• Kona Grill in Iselin, N.J.
• Wachovia Bank in Boynton Beach, Fla.
• Martini Park in Scottsdale, Ariz.
• Uncle Julio's in Boca Raton, Fla.
• Nanette Lapone in Bal Harbour, Fla.
• G-Star Jeans in Aventura, Fla.
• Easy Spirit in Orlando and Tampa, Fla.
"In the face of a recession, RCC is working harder than ever to win job assignments," said Beverly Raphael, president and CEO. "We have been anticipating these challenges for quite some time now, and through the hard efforts of the entire company to establish and solidify our relationships with our clients, we are happy that they have selected RCC to move forward on these projects in 2009."
RCC Associates, founded in 1971, has built more than 1,500 assignments in 22 states over the course of its 37-year history.