Bobcat Co.’s website, www.bobcat.com, has a new attachment section to showcase more than 70 front-end implements and attachments. In addition, five attachments have new competitive comparison videos to help contractors compare Bobcat attachment performance, durability and overall manufacturing quality with that of other manufacturers’ attachments. The new videos are similar to the Bobcat Advantage series produced for compact excavators and compact track loaders last year.
The first five attachments tested were augers, buckets, grapples, pallet forks and soil conditioners, and are denoted on the website with an “Advantage” logo on each attachment’s thumbnail photo. Bobcat will continue to produce competitive comparison videos for additional attachments.
“Typically, the attachment is the business end of a contractor’s operation,” said Chris Knipfer, marketing manager for Bobcat Co. “It’s the part that is engaging, moving and lifting the material. To be able to ask the right questions and understand what an attachment needs to do is very important, because if the attachment goes down, the operation goes down.”
Competitive comparison videos currently online include:
- Augers: torque challenge, digging depth challenge, maintenance comparison, overview
- Buckets: bucket back comparison, bucket bottom comparison, customization comparison
- Pallet forks: strength challenge, overview
- Industrial grapples: visibility comparison, closing force challenge, quality and design comparison
- Soil conditioners: quality and design comparison, performance challenge, overview
All videos can be viewed at www.bobcat.com/attachments/all_attachments.
Bobcat Co., headquartered in West Fargo, N.D., is a leading manufacturer and distributor of compact equipment including skid-steer loaders, compact excavators, VersaHandler telescopic tool carriers, utility vehicles, compact tractors and Toolcat utility work machines.