The Charles Machine Works, manufacturer of Ditch Witch underground construction equipment, last week announced the top 10 Ditch Witch dealerships of 2012, also known as members of Crescent Club. An annual award, Crescent Club signifies exceptional achievements in sales, marketing, customer service, financial performance and other categories.
All global Ditch Witch dealerships are eligible. The 2012 Crescent Club includes dealerships in Oklahoma, California, North Dakota, Texas, Louisiana, Minnesota and Canada.
"You just have to do the right things to create the best experience for the customer,” said Tiffany Sewell-Howard, CEO of The Charles Machine Works. “There is nothing more important to our organization than our customers' success with Ditch Witch products."
Members of the 2012 Crescent Club are:
- Ditch Witch of Oklahoma, Edmond, Okla.
- Ditch Witch of Minnesota, Shakopee, Minn.
- Witch Equipment Co., Fort Worth, Texas
- Ditch Witch Central California, Fowler, Calif.
- Brandt Tractor Ltd., Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Ditch Witch of Louisiana, Bossier City, La.
- Ditch Witch of South Louisiana, Geismar, La.
- Ditch Witch of West Texas, Amarillo, Texas
- Ditch Witch Southwest, Lubbock, Texas
- Ditch Witch of North Dakota, Mandan, N.D.