Solutions by Computer held a special 30th anniversary reception and customer appreciation party in New Orleans last week, in conjunction with The Rental Show. The company was founded in 1982 by CEO Jack Shea.
The reception was held at the landmark Royal Sonesta Hotel on Bourbon Street. SBC also marked its 29th consecutive year of exhibiting at the American Rental Association’s annual convention. SBC unveiled its new Card Payment Gateway and other software advances this year.
The Card Payment Gateway is a payment processing module for credit and debit cards that provides Enfinity users the option of three different payment-processing vendors to choose from. Benefits include:
- Non-propriety integration, with flexibility to shop three payment processors for competitive quotes and customer-service capabilities;
- PCI compliant: no card information is stored on Enfinity, which removes the system from the scope of PCI requirements;
- Signature capture automatically applies to both card and contract;
- Card is automatically used for subsequent invoices on the same contract;
- Settlements processed automatically overnight.