Linamar Corp.’s Division is showing machines from its full line of equipment at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014, March 4-8 in Las Vegas, including a new electric rough-terrain scissorlift plus the VR1056 and ZB2044 telehandlers fitted with Tier 4 Interim . In addition, Tier 4 Final telescopic booms will be on display.
Brad Boehler, president of Skyjack, said the company’s booth was designed to highlight the breadth of Skyjack’s product lines, while the machines themselves emphasized the focus on simplicity and reliability.
“As our product line grows, we want to use trade shows like ConExpo to demonstrate the wider offering we’re able to support our customers with,” Boehler said. “Of course we’re showing some of our trademark scissorlifts, and then we’ve got some interesting machines from our articulating and straight boom lines, plus the vertical lifts and our popular telehandlers. Our focus remains on making the most reliable products that are the simplest to operate and maintain. We’re also highlighting our refurbishment services that offer even longer working lives to Skyjack products, plus showcasing some stories of decades-old Skyjack scissorlifts that we discovered during our Quest 2013 contest last year.”
The full list of Skyjack products at ConExpo 2014 is:
- SJ 12, vertical mast lift
- SJ 16, vertical mast lift
- SJIII 3219, compact DC electric scissor
- SJIII 4626, conventional DC electric scissor
- SJIII 4632, conventional DC electric scissor
- VR 1056, telehandler
- ZB 2044, telehandler
- SJ45T, telescopic boomlift
- SJ66T, telescopic boomlift
- SJ63 AJ, articulating boomlift
- SJ46 AJ, articulating boomlift
- SJ6826 RT, compact rough-terrain scissorlift
- SJ7135 RT, mid-size rough-terrain scissorlift
- SJ8841 RT, full-size rough-terrain scissorlift
- SJ9250 RT, full-size rough-terrain scissorlift
- SJ6832 RTE, electric rough-terrain scissorlift
Skyjack will be located in the Gold Lot, Booth 1837.