Hyster Co. this week announced its 2012 Dealer of Distinction award recipients. The 14 top-performing Hyster dealers are awarded based on their focused leadership skills, which help their companies achieve an industry-leading level of performance in all areas of the materials handling business.
“The Hyster Dealer of Distinction Program raises performance standards to keep pace with our growing customer expectations and heightened industry demands,” said Don Chance, president, NMHG Sales. “The recipients of this award have clearly demonstrated their commitment to achieve this objective by consistently exceeding customer expectations, making them some of our most valuable assets and an integral part of Hyster’s success.”
The 2012 Dealer of Distinction Award Recipients are:
- Arnold Machinery Co. (Utah), Kayden Bell
- Equipco Division Phillips Corp., Carl Swanson
- Hilo Materials Handling Group, Steve LoPiccolo
- Johnson Lift, David Ohm
- LiftOne (South Division), Bill Ryan
- McCall Handling Co., Jim Kenny
- MH Equipment Co. (Iowa Division), John Wieland
- Northland Industrial Truck Co. (Connecticut Division), Alan Hammersley
- Papé Material Handling (Central Washington), Chris Wetle and Ken Pollard
- Papé Material Handling (Eugene), Chris Wetle and Brian Harris
- Papé Material Handling (Portland), Chris Wetle and Paul Jensen
- Papé Material Handling (Spokane), Chris Wetle and Ken Pollard
- Wajax Equipment (East Region), Brian Dyck and Sylvain Belisle
- Wajax Equipment (West Region), Brian Dyck and Mark Coulbourn
To receive this award, dealers must meet defined business practices and performance standards, including elevated goals in customer satisfaction, dealer performance, general management, truck sales, short-term rental, training, aftermarket sales and parts and service operations.
Hyster will honor these top-performing dealers at an awards celebration in Sea Island, Ga., on April 19. This will be the 19th year that the Hyster Dealer of Distinction Program has recognized its highest achievers.
Based in Greenville, N.C., Hyster Co. is a leading worldwide lift truck designer and manufacturer.