2013 Safe Access, Fall Protection & Training Conference 4
In cooperation with the Scaffold and Access Industry Association, Maximum Capacity Media announces the live Safe Access, Fall Protection & Training (SAF-T) Conference. The one-day SAF-T Conference is scheduled for July 24,2013 immediately following the SAIA 2013 Annual Convention at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel in the heart of downtown Music City.
The mission of the SAF-T Conference is to promote the safe use of powered access equipment to owners and end-users through discussions stemming from age-old issues to current events. Discussions at the inaugural event will include:
- Safe operation and proper use of access equipment and fall protection in the context of ANSI Standards;
- Clarification of the responsibilities and expectations for access equipment training as outlined by ANSI Standards;
- The need for an improved level of consistent and high-quality training in access equipment education;
- Guidance on the successful implementation of operator training programs; and
- Resources for evaluating existing operator training programs.
Featured presentations and panel discussions will be led by some of the industry’s leading authorities onsafety.
The powered access focused agenda includes:
- Leading Through Innovative Safety Technology Jim Dorris,
- Fall Protection: What is the Impact of the Fall Prevention Campaign? William Cochran, OSHA
Aerial Work Platforms: Roundtable Discussion- Online Training Evolution, Opportunities, and Concerns, Plus Familiarization: Is it Making Things Safer or Just Reducing Service Calls?
Moderator: Kurt Southerland, United Rentals
- Aerial Work Platforms: Working at Height Panel Discussion- What does a General Contractor Expect of a Subcontractor? Moderator: Jeff Stachowiak,
Technology Tools: Near Miss Reporting: The Missing Link of Safety Culture Revolution
Mike Williamsen, Safety Services
Aerial Work Platforms: Safe movement of Equipment on Jobsites
611 Commerce Street
Nashville, Tennessee 37203